CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gall bladder polyp - Polyps are gone!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Spirit Views: 116,826
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,556

Re: Gall bladder polyp - Polyps are gone!

Gallbladder Polyps , just like gallstones, can be expelled by doing liver flush.

To learn more about liver flush, please read all topics in this forum. This forum is actually Liver Fush FAQ gallery.

Next message is one example of a person who expelled polyp by flushing her liver and gallbladder.

This message, written by "Lisa Green" was posted on YahooGroup called gallstones:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gallstones/message/3425

It answers your question.

==============================================
Date: Fri Jan 5, 2001 5:12 am
Subject: Polyps are gone!

YEAH!!!! I just wanted to drop a line to tell all of you, from my first hand experience, Dr. Clark DOES know what she's doing. If you are a skeptic and you get very sick, try it and you won't be sorry.

I wasn't a number one skeptic but I had my doubts. Back in October, I had an ultrasound that revealed no Gallstones in my gallbladder, but instead several small polyps. Dr. Clark believes that cysts(polyps) are from a parasite, so I bought some of her parasite herbs and zapper and started in on them right away. I have done the flush 3 times, but after my first flush I noticed a tremendous difference. I could eat anything I wanted and not get sick and have the usual gallbladder attack symptoms.

I had a Hidascan last Thursday to see if my gallbladder was even working. I had no doubt that it was, but the doctors wanted to run this test and I had to have it done to follow up on their advice due to a possible new medical insurance policy. I got the results today from the doc.!!!!:

The nurse called and said that the gallbladder was in perfect working order and nothing further needed to be done. I said,"But what about the polyps, are they still there?" She acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. She was only reading the doctors notes and she quoted him as saying, "No adhesion or lesions, no thickening of the wall, extremely clean gallbladder." Suffice it to say, she said the doc has given me a clean bill of health. YES!!!!!!!

So, all I have to say for you people that argue this stuff...be careful...you may have to do it some day to save your life!

Lisa

=========================================
Date: Fri Jan 5, 2001 10:44 pm
Subject: Re: [gallstones] Polyps are gone!

Oh, the Hidascan results are not what I was thrilled about. It was the
ultrasound results BEFORE the Hidascan to show the polyps were gone. The
Hidascan wouldn't have been able to show that.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (2)