CureZone   Log On   Join
I did gall bladder cleanse during pregnancy and also during breastfeeding with success.

Celia Views: 38,901
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,543

I did gall bladder cleanse during pregnancy and also during breastfeeding with success.

I am the same "Celia" who did the cleanse on Monday, Jan. 14th, at 33-1/2 weeks or 7-1/2 months pregnant.

I kept having gall bladder attacks so with my beautiful baby girl only 3 weeks old I did my second cleanse.

The cleanse was successful, expelling stones again, just not as many as the first cleanse. I used the olive oil/lemon juice cleanse and only drank a little more than half of the total 2 cups of oil.

My breastfeeding baby was fine ! It didn't deplete my milk supply at all. My baby did have colic right after the cleanse, but she has been having colic off and on since she was born. It was also time for her to have a bowel movement and she did. Maybe the olive oil that got into my milk helped her pass a stool? It was not diarrhea. It was a normal stool.

I actually got more sleep during this cleanse. The olive oil did bring on more nausea than last time, so your advice of standing up and walking on marbles to get the air out of the stomach worked, plus drinking the olive oil slower with a little V-8 juice and waiting longer in-between doses worked well too. (Putting marbles inside a gallon ziploc bag, then inside another gallon ziploc bag for added strength, works well for walking on them.)

My baby breastfed the whole time, in-between doses and after. I laid down on my right side constantly, so to nurse her on my left breast I had to lean over more, almost on my stomach, but it worked to keep me on my right side and still be able to nurse her on both breasts.

The next morning I was weak again, but ate slowly and felt stronger by the afternoon.

In my opinion, it is safe to do the gall bladder cleanse during pregnancy and during breastfeeding. I am grateful for this website and all your help! I think I'll still need more cleanses in the future. I'll keep in touch.

Sincerely, Celia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)