CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbs to help the cleanse to be more successful

Susan Views: 24,057
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,411

Re: Herbs to help the cleanse to be more successful

Have you done a parasite cleanse? Check out the symptoms of parasites in your system. You might be able to clear up some of your health problems with a parasite cleanse.

I may check out these chinese herbs.

The first flush I did was extremely successful, but the following three were not (at least nothing I could see). The first time I drank a pint of olive oil, and it was hard to take! So the last flushes I did I only drank maybe a cup of olive oil, but with no success that I could see. The way I take the olive oil is--I blend fresh grapefruit juice with the olive oil (1/4 cup each time, every 15 minutes) in the blender. Before I drink it, I put a little organic maple syrup on the tip of my tongue, and then a little after I get the olive oil down (or I drink a little V-8 juice before and after. One cleanse I drank too much V-8 because I couldn't take the olive oil taste. Well, I vomited that up in the middle of the night! So DON'T drink too much V-8 juice). Then I follow with a tablespoon or two of fresh lemon juice. The 2nd cleanse I used the Epsom Salts , and didn't see any gallstones. The first cleanse I did not use Epsom Salts , and I must have passed hundreds of Gallstones that time. Whether the Epsom Salts helps I don't know. I also blend the epsom salts with grapefruit juice.

What I want to know is that I read that people are doing lots of cleanses, and even on their 18th cleanses, they are passing lots of gallstones. I am 54, just started these cleanses, and don't seem to be passing any the last few times. Perhaps not taking enough olive oil?? It makes me gag!! I sure wish it tasted better.

Well, anyway, just thought I would relay my experiences.

Thanks for the forum (could do without some of the r-rated comments, though and the laugh cure pictures that are r-rated). But, a helpful forum for me anyway.

> Liver Cleansing herbs
>
> Before my first flush in october 2001, I used chinese herbs to help with the flush.
> I purchased them from http://sensiblehealth.com/prime.html The following are the herbs
> that I used:
>
> Chinese bitters: used to decongest the liver. Liver needs to be decongested because
> if bile is restricted, it can not push out the stones.
>
> Coptis: To stimulate bile flow.
>
> Gold coin grass: Used after the chinese bitters and coptis regimen is over. Used
> to crush and soften the stones. It can be used for up to a year if gallbladder flush
> can not be done.
>
> Curcuma: Used to increase liver energy flow.
>
> Even if you never use the herbs you should check out the http://sensiblehealth.com/
> site. It contains a lot of info on gallstones, food allergies , Endometriosis and kidney
> stones. It also contains the gallbladder flush recipe that I used.
>
> I must caution you that I did have a bit of trouble with the herbs due to my candida.
>
> The bottom line, was my flush successful? Well I think it was. My stones did not
> float, but I passed a bunch of round things that sunk and were surrounded by fecal
> material. I took a peek inside and each contained a small white grain of sand.
> They were too small and too many to count. I passed a lot of bile every time I ate
> something. It also stung and I ended up with hemorrhoids. A local herbalist told me
> that it was the bile that stung my behind. I thought it was the lemon juice being
> acidic that was painful.
>
> Who I am: I am a 40 year old female. I weigh 94 pounds and am 5' 4". I am way
> under weight. I suffer from hypoglycemia, depression, food allergies , candida, tmj,
> dysfunction, scoliosis, and lots of other pain everywhere else. Among other things I am
> allergic to olive oil and lemons, grapefruits. I can only eat red meat, broccoli,
> green beans and Sea Salt .
>
> I tried one other flush in december 2001(second flush), and was not successful in passing
> stones, but was successful in learning a few things.
>
> Here's what I learned:
> To eat light and no garbanzo beans (they have fat).
> To not eat after noon, I did the second time.
> To use the Liver Cleansing herbs next time. I did not this time.
> To try the malic acid pills next time. I did not use the Epsom Salt or
> the apple juice (due to my candida).
> To not be so scared of trying even if not successful
>
>
> Mary
>
>
>
>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (2)