CureZone   Log On   Join
please help, acute gallbladder pain and bloating

Mariana Views: 8,401
Published: 22 y

please help, acute gallbladder pain and bloating

Hi,

I am new to this list, and I have only heard about the liver cleanse a few days ago. That was when I started getting acute pain in the right side, and below the rib cage, and I bloated 2 pant sizes. I went to an ultra sound, and was diagnosed with gallstones.

Although I have eaten almost nothing (1 grapefruit, and a couple of bananas) for the last 3 days, the pain will not go away, nor the bloating. It gets worse if I sit for more than 15 minutes, and spreads to my back. I just started an amazing job, after 6 months of being unemployed, and I might lose it because I cannot sit down.

My plan is the following, but I would like your feadback and suggestions.

For a week to two weeks, I will drink apple juice, and some ornge juice to soften the stones. I am also drinking milk thistle tea, and taking gold coin grass tincture, and stone root tincture, which I have heard also help with the stones.

After that period, I would like to do a liver/gallbladder flush, hoping that I can remove at least some of the discomfort I am feeling now.

Now for my background:

I am 32 years old, 5.9 and I weigh around 165 pounds. I come from an east european background, and I have a B+ blood type. I have no kids, and have probably never used p-pils, since I do not know what they are. I am not on birth control, and my big toe seems to be healthy. I can tolerate any foods but really hot(well... not now). I am a programmer by profession and am not taking any medication. I have had minor surgery (polip removal from my uterous about 5 years ago.

I am really concerned that I will loose my job, but I am also concerned that a cleanse before my gallbnladder is ready will cause a tube to get plugged, and that I will end up in the hospital because of the pain.

Please help

mariana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)