CureZone   Log On   Join
When will the madness end?

Lapis Views: 14,194
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,698

When will the madness end?

I wish curezone was around when I was young so my parents could have read a similar message. My getting glasses coincided very shortly after my first amalgams. As my dentist filled more needless cavities, my eyesight became "mysteriously" worse. That was the time I went from feeling on top of the world every moment to having a raft of childhood illnesses. Go figure.

As for my dentist, he is suffering from parkinsons. My second dentist has retired at a very early age due to "health problems".
He had the shakes when I saw him for the last time a few years back. I still haven't figured out how the Dental Associations are getting away with putting one of the most toxic substances known to man in our mouths. Let's see, it's toxic out of your mouth but when it enters your mouth it magically becomes quite safe. Bloody insane.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)