CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apple Cider Vinegar & PSORIASIS

conscious1f9 Views: 28,992
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 326,580

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar & PSORIASIS

I've been using about a 1/4 of a cup of ACV mixed with about 1 to 1&1/2 cups of water or fruit juice. I tried drinking the vinegar straight and it was quite harsh. It felt like 1/4 cup of whiskey. If I mix with juice, I use apple or orange. I don't use a sweetner. I've noticed changes with the Psoriasis after a few days. There wasn't as much flaking as there normally is. I've been told that the ACV is a bit harsh on teeth enamel, so I brush my teeth right after drinking the concoction. I drink it in the morning when my stomach is empty. I don't know if that is good or not, but after about an hour I have breakfast. The ACV seems to curb my appetite. I kinda have to force myself to eat breakfast. Maybe that's why people use it for weight loss. I've also heard that it's good to rub it into the lesions themselves, but I haven't tried that yet. I may not if my Psoriasis continues to improve with taking it orally. I've been using "Bragg Raw-Unfiltered Organic ACV". I purchased it at a Wild Oats. There were, actually, numerous raw organic brands. I chose this one because it was the largest bottle. Anyways, I think that this is definitely worth a try for someone with Psoriasis. It's inexpensive and I'd rather take something orally, then have to rub steroids all over my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.171 sec, (1)