CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Goat milk

christi Views: 1,648
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 324,930

Re: Goat milk

Being an owner of a small herd of dairy goats....

I would suggest for you to find a supplier of goat's milk in your area....there are more than you think!

Nationwide there are 4-h kids who raise dairy goats and many would probably be happy to sell their excess milk at a lot less money than what the store will ask.

If you live in CA, write me back and I may be able to point you in the right direction for a supplier (simsjulie@yahoo.com).

If not, the American Dairy Goat Assoc. has a member directory for every state and you can easily find out who is near you. Or you can call your county 4-H office and ask for contact information for dairy goat project leaders who will be able to help as well.

However! It is October and dairy goats are approaching breeding season, which means many goats are not in milk for their gestation of 5 months. This may mean that you will be hard pressed to find either inexpensive milk or any milk at all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)