CureZone   Log On   Join
Peppermint Tea

BethDogg Views: 12,766
Published: 20 y

Peppermint Tea

I don't know which forum I read this in, either this one or the Liver cleanse, but someone mentioned that peppermint tea would help stimulate bile flow. So, I gave it a try, I like peppermint tea anyway. So I started drinking 1-2 cups a day.

I am totally blown away by how much better I feel. I was taking chinese bitters before this, and they were helping some. But this is working way better, so much better than anything else. I have had the telltale upper back pain and tightness on my upper right quadrant. Epsom Salts just wipe me out and I'm totally allergic to citrus fruits. Doing Liver Flushes are really hard on me, and I'm not even sure they helped that much.

But this is really helping. Thanks whoever posted this, and also thanks to Shelly! I found your post from a while ago and you also linked to a page on the benefits of peppermint. Very informative. Thanks again!

bd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)