CureZone   Log On   Join
5 senses

Catniplemon Views: 1,558
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 323,793

5 senses

Hi Liver!

Thank you for sharing, again. :) I recently started taking one 1 tablespoon OO (Olive-Oil) to 2 tablespoons Grapefruit juice a day, just sort of getting the feel of how it would be. I seem to be getting more benefit from it than I anticipated too! From what I have found, I am pretty certain that I will be able to handle the OO (Olive-Oil) after all.
I suspect I will be able to actually try for my first flush this weekend! Believe it or not, Liver, but you have been an addition to my courage to do my first one. The only other thing that has been keeping me from doing it, was bowel management. I was having a tough go around with constipation, but that seems to be clearing up very nicely.
Please, do keep us (me, heh) posted on your trials and tribulations!! People like me need that sort of encouragement.

-Loni

P.S. I actually started this response meaning to ask if you've noticed any other senses becoming clearer or heightened since beginning, other than smell? ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Liver!

Thank you for sharing, again. :) I recently started taking one 1 tablespoon OO (Olive-Oil) to 2 tablespoons Grapefruit juice a day, just sort of getting the feel of how it would be. I seem to be getting more benefit from it than I anticipated too! From what I have found, I am pretty certain that I will be able to handle the OO after all.
I suspect I will be able to actually try for my first flush this weekend! Believe it or not, Liver, but you have been an addition to my courage to do my first one. The only other thing that has been keeping me from doing it, was bowel management. I was having a tough go around with constipation, but that seems to be clearing up very nicely.
Please, do keep us (me, heh) posted on your trials and tribulations!! People like me need that sort of encouragement.

-Loni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)