CureZone   Log On   Join
Acne since stopping bowel cleanse?

Views: 1,139
Published: 20 years ago

Acne since stopping bowel cleanse?

I was on a Bowel Cleanse (InnerClarity) and parasite cleanse for about a month, but I stopped because I had picked up a bad cold and didn't want to be mixing cold medicine with the cleanse (I'm paranoid). I got over it and didn't pick the cleanse back up...it's been about three weeks I guess since I stopped.

Now I have horrible skin. I used to have great skin, even though I have an oily complection and get some pimples here and there. Well, my skin on my face is completely dull, patchy, and rough feeling. If I look close, it's nothing but bumps and blackheads now. I have hard pimples all over my chin and jawline and lots of little blackheads and just icky spots all over my cheeks and back by my ears. I've got new pimples almost every day under my chin and down my throat, too. My nose is nothing but blackheads. AND it's not just my face. My shoulders and upper arms are all broken out, and I keep getting small pimples on my chest and stomach.

I'm really frustrated and haven't been going out with my friends because of this. I've tried all kinds of Acne creams and expensive masks in the last two weeks, but nothing helps. I was wanting to do a liver cleanse, but I thought starting the Bowel Cleanse back up until it's empty would be the best idea, but I don't want to risk this getting worse. I wish I could just go back. Can you tell me what it might be?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)