CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder surgery vs. flush

Views: 4,181
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,119

Re: Gallbladder surgery vs. flush

I too had an ultrasound which found Gallstones and was told by my primary care physician that my only recourse was having my gallbladder removed.

I told this to my chiropractor, Dr. Glenn Scarpelli, who is an expert on holistic medicine and conducts detox programs for his patients. Dr. S encouraged me to try a liver/gall bladder clense first. I was very skeptical, but I hate the idea of unnecessary surgury, so I agreed to try it. I am SO glad I did.

Under Dr. S's supervision, I started a 21-day detox program that culminates in a 3-day liver clense. I eliminated 40+ Gallstones on the second day of the liver clense. Needless to say, I was flabbergasted. Deluded as I was, I thought I had four maybe five stones - not double-digits! And all I needed was a little olive oil - not a surgeon's knife!

Dr. S's 3-day liver clense is adapted from Dr. Burrough's book. On the first day, I ate nothing but green apples (4-5) and drank plenty of fresh juice (incl. wheatgrass), water and alkaline broth. Before bedtime, I drank 1 cup of olive oil and fresh lemon juice (2 parts oil, 1 part juice) and immediately went to bed, lying on my right side with my right leg drawn up. The next day I passed the stones in my stool (yes, I looked).

This was not painful at all. Drinking the olive oil-juice mixture was a little difficult, but certainly not painful. Passing the stones was uncomfortable, but not especially so.

I strongly encourage you to try a liver clense before having your gall bladder removed. Seek out a doctor who believes in this stuff and who can supervise you through the process and look after your digestive issues. This clense may well result in the lessening your spastic colitis/irritable bowel symptoms.

If you live near NYC, I highly recommend Dr. Glenn Scarpelli of the Madison Wellness Center.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)