Re: Gallbladder surgery vs. flush

Views: 5,325
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,119

Re: Gallbladder surgery vs. flush

> Any suggestions/advice as to 1. whether I should do a cleanse at all
<<<<<

AJ,

it is impossible to cure intestinal problems with liver and gallbladder full of stones.

Of course you shoud do it, if you want to be healthy.
But not one time, you will need to do it 5 or more times, every 2 weeks.

If you read Liver Cleanse FAQ (link is below), you will understand more about what I am talking about.

Surgery can remove gallbladder, but it can not remove stones from your liver.

>>>>>>
> and 2. if so, which one would be the most mild for my stomach & intestinal problems but still get results. The last thing I want to do is make myself sick from this, then not even get any Gallstones out.
>

All those flush recepies are designed for ill people.
People suffering from cancer, AIDS, MS, CFS, IBD, ... are flushing their liver with no problem.

You will have to choose one that you think sounds good for you.
Read as many stories from this forum, and you will have clear picture what to expect, and also more courage, and you will believe in what you are doing.

Most people (99%) have no problems with liver cleanse.
Most people who post in this forum, ask for help, because they have some problems, so don't judge statistics based on posts in this forum.

Most people who have no problems, never post a single message.

> Also, has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse and had successful results?

Yes, Read FAQ (link is below this message).

Regards
Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)