CureZone   Log On   Join
1st Flush- Great Results! (plus a few questions for Agnes & Lillian)

Tone Views: 2,406
Published: 22 y

1st Flush- Great Results! (plus a few questions for Agnes & Lillian)

(Detailed post below, appreciate your patience! - questions are at the bottom)

After eating 2 light, no-fat/ low-fat meals yesterday (Sat.), I mixed up a "potion" based on the "Classic Coke" flush recipe (only I substituted approx. 4 oz. of fresh squeezed lemon juice in place of the Coke). An hour before drinking it, I took one tablespoon of Epsom Salts in 3/4 cup water. Before falling asleep, I could feel slight contractions within my liver/gallbladder and felt a tightness in that area as I fell asleep. Upon awaking today, I immediately drank the Magnesium Citrate solution. Then over the next hour, I consumed water and 2 cups of coffee (I find coffee an excellent bowel stimulant, esp. when taken on an empty stomach) to "amplify" the cleansing effect.

Results: 1st two bowel movements were the residue of the two solid meals I had on Sat. (after many bowel cleanses, I've learned to tell "what's what", mostly by the stool residue :-)); then, for the next *8* trips to the bathroom (!) over the course of 3 hours, I passed approx. 20 - 30 blue/green stones and some of the "white flaky material" that others have mentioned here.

I'm impressed with the results! (and realize that there are likely a few hundred more [or a few thousand more!] stones within me)

HERE'S SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING:

After consuming more water plus some fresh grapefruit juice throughout this afternoon, I wondered what would happen if I ate a fatty meal? (plus I was somewhat famished!) So, on purpose, I ate 3 slices of pizza (fresh-baked, from the pizza parlor)... about 20 minutes after eating this, I felt (and heard!) some loud "gurgling / rumbling" in my upper-right abdomen....

I laid down to rest and listen to music, and this "bubbling / gurgling / rumbling" continued for the next 3 1/2 hours! It was somewhat scary (at first), then it seemed - and sounded - amazing as it continued... between the "gurgling" sounds, it sounded just like liquid being poured into a glass (imagine the sound of filling up a glass or bottle - the tone/pitch of the liquid gets higher as it reaches the top of the container). After the first hour, I had the sensation of "marbles moving through my bile ducts", as decribed in the Hulda Clark recipe page.

We just happen to have a 'nurse's stethoscope' (a less expensive stethoscope than a doctor's) in the house, so I had to get it and listen... OH BOY, if only I could have recorded the sounds for people to hear!! The "pouring liquid" sound was coming exactly from a spot that is a few inches below my right nipple and off to the right, within the ribs- and the "bubbling / gurgling" sound was coming from under my lowest right rib and traveling towards the center of my abdomen.

Agnes / Lillian, my questions are:

- This happened after I ate fatty solid food, not after drinking any of the oil mixtures - could these sounds have been more stones passing, or just the bile flowing out (loudly) ?

- I'm assuming the "pouring liquid" sound was bile flowing within my liver and traveling into my gallbladder, but I've never heard that sound before, so I'm not sure... have you ever experienced this, or heard of this?

Thanks for reading this long message and for the great website!

-Tone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)