CureZone   Log On   Join
Mamaloco

Johnny Vegas Views: 1,897
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 310,392

Mamaloco

Mamaloco,
Its weird finding someone doing exactly the same thing as you for exactly the same condition! We can certainly compare notes.

I've haven't really suffered from major Depression in the past, but candida is enough to depress anyone. And I'm starting to feel what major Depression must be like.

> hypothyroidism, the muscle pains, malabsorption issues, adrenal stuff

Got all those too! :-)

No it makes perfect sense. Any pre-existing weaknesses will be made 10x worse as you say.

I would never take chlorella caps because they are a rip-off price wise. The powder I use is a 1kg variety from Jarrow Formulas. I live in the UK (presumably you are in the states?), so you should be able to find it much cheaper than I can.

Its really intereseting that you say the enemas aren't pulling as much out without chlorella. Here's my take on chlorella:

I got a really bad case of thrush (oral candida) last summer. 2 things that really helped were Molkosan - lactofermented whey, and chlorella. The Candida hates both these things. The chlorella sticks to candida like glue. I found that out when I had thrush, and it has been confirmed recently. I take chlorella enemas from time to time, and every time I get a colonic a whole heap of chlorealla comes out - and its alway attached to candida. Very rarely will the candida come out on its own.

Chlorella taken orally makes my stools really black (and it also constipates me somewhat if I take too much). But chlorella taken in an enema stays green and clings onto the candida. It doesn't necessarily come out there and then, but its almost as though it has been "tagged" and marked for removal. The candida is then less likely to adhere to the colon wall.

And believe me candida sticks. I had my 3rd colonic today and spent 45 minutes having my colon heavily massaged. Even at the end of that the green stuff (chlorella attached to candida) was still coming out. I felt exhausted, but despite that I know there is still more in there.

Do you do plain enemas or do you put anything in there?

JV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)