CureZone   Log On   Join
Ideas for treating acne

jjjnnn Views: 1,475
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 308,425

Ideas for treating acne

Hi,

I know that Acne is a really troublesome thing to deal with, but I really dont think you want to deal with it with the birth control pills. That is like eliminating one small problem and gaining an even bigger problem!! Seriously, there are other ways to cleanse and just get rid of you first problem.

Check out Shelley's protocol on bowel cleansing, liver flushing, candida, etc.

In addition, this is my recommendation (and experience): Try to improve your diet. You may think it's good, but you could be allergic to something you eat all the time. For me, it was wheat. Many people are allergic to wheat and have no idea. Diary products also. When I stopped eating wheat and dairy products, my Acne began to clear up very quickly, after many years of having it. Check out the "Eat Right for your Type" book by Dr. D'Adamo. I swear, by eating what was recommended for my blood type, I cleared up so much. It's actually a really easy diet-- you just get rid of the food that your body has a bad reaction to!

Make sure you are really hydrated all the time--cut out colas, coffee, black tea, all that stuff could possibly make you break out.

While I was colon cleansing, I started breaking out when I would get constipated. I realized that the Acne was toxins that weren;t moving through my body fast enough. If you cleanse your colon and make sure you are really hydrated and regular, this could help so much!

Another thing, quit smoking or drinking if you do. Even now if I smoke a few cigarettes on the weekend I start breaking out. Alcohol does the same (in addition to dehydrating)

Even just getting some green supplements into your diet could help you start cleansing. Green leafy vegetables are great too.

Good luck and I hope that some of this advice can give you som quick and easy ideas for getting rid of your acne. Honestly, this stuff works. Just try a few things and you will see! I still break out when I eat wrong, but at least I know WHY it;s happening..

Jessie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)