CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm doing it all wrong Shelley.

Views: 1,037
Published: 20 years ago

I'm doing it all wrong Shelley.

Oh I'm in such a mess I don't even know where to start. Well I got on birth control pills about 3.5 months ago. I think I have some form of depresion, anxiety etc normally. These damn pills seemed to make it worse. I'm a mess. I can't and won't do the cleanses, I know all about them but honest to god I don't have time or money or a good stomach. I'm taking good vitamins and I eat very well. I'm so gassy and bloated all the time though. My appetite is extreme up and down. And you know the reason I'm on the pills? This is really very very shallow. I'm on them in hopes of clearing up my shoulder and back acne. I've had it for 7 years. I just wore a real tank top the other day. I was in heaven. But today I look and there's spots again. I think I'm addicted to these pills. But I see what they are doing to me. I cry so much, I'm so sad, I flip out over nothing. It's really scary. My life is so insanley busy I barely have time to write this. There's nothing I can do unless I get off the pills, but I just want clear skin, is that too much to ask?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)