CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: atkins diet and cleansing?

Views: 5,322
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 2,839

Re: Re: atkins diet and cleansing?

The atkins diet is counterproductive to the lvier flush. Diets that use meat, dairy, and fats (also soda) develop porblematic symptoms with the body. They place unusual stress on the liver and kidney to flush out the excess proteins.
Humans only need about 25-50 grams. excess creates stress on organs..changes body ph to acidicthrows out calcium of the bones.
It also produeces more stones in the process. Why flush the liver of stones when the very diet promotes it...

ideally, a diet of fruits and vegetables...nature's foodis efficiently processed...basically, the best for homo sapiens..cavemen and the ancestors have consumed primarily fruits and vegatables...it is unwise to go counter to genetics..

> > My husband and I have been on the Atkins diet for a little over a month. Me to lose weight and him to lower his blood Sugar and cholesterol. It has worked. My question is: Is it safe to cleanse our gallbladder and liver since we have been eating so much protein? The directions said eat a no fat meal before starting. Can I do the cleansing and then go back on Atkins safely?
>
> I have done that. No problem. However, it is my understanding that you need to abstain from any fat intake for the entire day -- not just for one meal. This is to allow the bile to build up more.
>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)