CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have a question or two

WhiteIris Views: 2,012
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 28,672

Re: I have a question or two

hello,

I believe cold water is better for washing away parasites and other bacteria. Heat can help to propagate life cycle (unless is it is boiling which would defeat the purpose of raw). citric acid from Lemons can also be used to wash off veggies and fruits. You can wash your produce with Organic Veggie Spritzers sold in the Supermarkets for cleaning off raw veggies/fruits. I have seen atleast 3 different brands of those cleansers now.

I also soak my veggies a fruits for a few minutes before eating them.

I don't know if this advisable or not, but I have used Borax powder to clean my fruits/veggies at times.

I also believe dilluted Miracle 2 soap is safe for cleansing foods. Washing produce is on their list of uses. It is known to kill most parasites and is very alkaline. This can be found on the web and ebay.

This is a very good question you have posed. Many people ask about parasites and raw food, and for some with very weak immune systems, it is major concern! For the most part, however, Raw eating creates such an Alkaline Environment in your GI Tract, that most things will slowly die. There are no Die-Off effects from this because it is so gradual a process. Your Immune system will become stronger everyday, so it can clean up the dead bacteria debree without much stress.

Hope that answers some of your queries.

Have a Good day,
WhiteIris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (1)