CureZone   Log On   Join
Upper back/shoulder blade pain= liver issue

Jhan Views: 19,166
Published: 20 y

Upper back/shoulder blade pain= liver issue

Upper back/shoulder blade pain means your liver is struggling.

You need to drink dandelion, milk thistle or artichoke tea. Carrots, beets, black raddish extract are also good. (Hints, all of these are high in magnesium!)
Eating liver (see Shelley's recipe on the BEST OF S) is the best way to ensure you do not lack essential nutrients- anybody with candida is likely to lack esential nutrients due to poor absorption, but even more so veggans. If you do not like liver, try the liver pate' - I love it on Celery sticks. Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
And your bowels will love the extra fiber.

CLEANSES
The carrot cleansing salad (salad #2 for 14 days) worked wonder for me. A Liver Flush is also an option.

I found out recently that each and every time that I am passing canida in my stool (which have been daily for the past 5 weeks) I have liver issue (back pain). Therefore you might want to dig in your stool to look for some threads. I find it reassuring to see that I feel bad BUT I am getting somewhere.

Because I pass candida when I get upper back pain, now, each time the pain comes up, I go for an enema. I have tried Aloe Vera enemas and they are fantastic, less irritating than ACV, and detox efficient. First I do an ALoe enema and I carry on adding yogurt to the aloe solution the 2nd time around (any probiotic you swallow is good in enemas. (Enemas Treatment go this way= 1st coffee enema - for leaky gut; 2nd ACV emema - to reach higher up; when you see thread, probiotics are essential)

Dark stool: good liver function
Tan color stool: your liver is not up to it (first you should address bowel and kidneys, 3rd the liver. However you could switch the order if you feel shoulder blade pain).

Heat on the upper back is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Furthermore, if you take antifungals, you might consider dropping them, they can be very taxing on the liver. (only consider this once you are doing good with the diet)
Since I have stopped them, my stool have turned to a constant dark brown (they would otherwise be brown during salad treatment and turn to tan again as soon as I would stop) and my digestion has improved tremendously. My back pain has also improved. I feel so good I have to share this!

Cheers,

Jhan

Cleansing salad 1:

equal parts olive oil (or flax seed) and apple cider vinegar
chopped raw garlic
chopped raw onion (white or yellow)
bitter greens chopped into bite-size bits or smaller
grated carrot
anythign else you wish to add

Cleansing salad 2:

1 cup carrot pulp or grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
raisens and anything else for flavor.

Must eat 7 days in a row for it to cleanse liver.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Upper back/shoulder blade pain means liver issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)