CureZone   Log On   Join
Rant on Tooth bud implants

MrCooties Views: 4,497
Published: 18 y

Rant on Tooth bud implants

The way things work in the US, I don't expect tooth bud implants to become available for a loooong loooong time. Not because the Science of it can't be accomplished, but because many people will do everything in their power to keep it from becoming a reality.

Tooth bud implantation would put many dentists, endodontists, orthodontists, denturists and dental labs out of business. The ADA and others will fight to keep primitive hack practices on the market, and advanced technology off the market. They will supress human advancement and the health of millions of others so that they can continue to suck off the teat of corruption and so they won't have to learn a new skill and god forbid get a new job. Sounds like big oil.

Those bastards are able to keep MERCURY fillings in use in the year 2006 and the only other dental materials they can come up with on this planet are antiquated metals, plastics and glass... toxic carcinogenic radioactive materials and downward spiral treatment methods like pre-cavity fillings of Amalgams to caps to root canals to extractions to implants to dentures. What is the total cost one spends on all of those services, and the total grief?

Throw in a few religious save-the-stem-cells freaks, a few "protect the public" associations like the ADA AMA FDA, bastard knuckle dragging intellectually backwards Science snuffing politicians and I would be surprised if buds become available to the public in my lifetime. One thing is for sure, the US won't be leading the way in tooth bud implants.

One technology could CURE most dental issues and we could erase a few forums on this website because they wouldn't be needed anymore. Instead many people are banking on the continued use of TREATMENTS to line their pockets.

What a waste of human potential.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)