CureZone   Log On   Join
For Paulette

rudenski Views: 2,448
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 273,882

For Paulette

Hi Paulette,

My estranged father, gave me a call last week after only one visit in 10 years. He said we should go together to help rebuild America. Along the way, I hope to regain my birthright and build a strong relationship with a guy that is a whole lot like me. It has bothered me for years that we have not had a relationship. It is time. It is amazing how things are working out. I can take care of my family and help America. I am not sure where we will end up but Gulf Port might be one of the places we get to. I hope so. It would be wonderful to visit with you Paulette, if I do get that way. All of these years and my CureZone friends are a large part of my social support system. You were one of the first friends I made in CureZone. Thanks for being so supportive for me so long ago and even to this day. I appreciate it so much. I will certainly e-mail you if I get over to Gulf Port Paulette.

Your friend, Rudy

The programs I started here will now run without me here and it is time to go where the greatest need is... It is time for Americans to stand in the gap and make America the best it can be...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)