CureZone   Log On   Join
Apple Cider Vinegar

TroyzWife Views: 35,121
Published: 19 y

Apple Cider Vinegar

About 10 years ago, I began having panic attacks for no apparent reason. I had blood work ups, heart monitoring, they tested "everything" yet found nothing. The answer I got from the first doctor was to add more medication, until I was on 3 different meds and basically turned into a useless mass of flesh sitting in front of the tv. I told my doctor that I could not and would not live like this, I had to go to work- his answer was, refer me to psychiatric help. I got another Dr. who took me off the meds previously prescribed and put me on Atenolol everyday and Xanax for any anxiety attacks". Atenolol did not make me feel "weird", but I did not want to be "medicated". A family friend shared a book with me about the wonders of ACV (sorry I can not remember the name of the book) helping everyone from old people to mentally challenged people. So I thought "what the heck?" and I tried it.

After 6 months of no panic attacks, I got off the atenylol. I can honestly say that since taking ACV everyday I have NEVER again had a full blown panic attack- I have had times where it feels like one is coming on, but it always passes and never gets beyond that uneasy first stage. I hope this will help others. This is in no way shape or form medical advice, just what helped me personally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)