CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush help with Gilberts?

dollmaker Views: 8,499
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 267,293

Re: Liver flush help with Gilberts?

Alexy I feel like you do about gilberts, my son has it he is 18, they told me the same thing, but I don't like it either I don't like doing nothing when somthing is not nomal, I worry that it taxes the liver to much, and how high can your b.r. be before its too high his at last count was 3,(it has went up some everytime it is checked) but I have had a gut feeling my self about stones because a few months before I noticed his eyes looked kind of yellow he worked at mcdonalds and ate bad, he came home one night with horrible indigestion he gulped the rolaids for quite a while, then it finally pasted,after a few days, then a few months later I noticed his eyes and it started there, he had a ultra sound and a cat scan but didn't find any stones, so it was labled Gilberts, but I can't get away from feeling like there are stones somewhere, Isn't apple juice suppose to shrink galstones? I am still investagateing and will check out websites you have suggested Thanks Dollmaker

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)