CureZone   Log On   Join
apple juice and oil cleanse

sam Views: 3,277
Published: 22 y

apple juice and oil cleanse

I read in the testimonials about using apple juice and olive oil as the flush after a light day of eating. It did not mention the use of epson salts. Does anyone know if this works. Also will the grapefruit and oil mixture flush o'k without the epson salts. What is the purpose of the epson salts. I am planning on trying a flush tomorrow night. I really hope this works.

Also before the flush did anyone have strange symptoms. My doctor thinks that I might have a gall bladder disfunction. I am having sternum pain, my stomach is extended most of the time, I have dull full feeling/pain to the right of my sternum. I have pain in my back shoulder muscle that also affect the from pectoral muscle around my breast area. Sometimes I have muscle pain under the arm.

My symptoms have been going on for over 3 years. Recently getting worse. My ultra sound showed no stones.

I just was wondering if others had the same symptoms.

sam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)