CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: Re: Orange juice/breaking the ultimate fast/O type blood.

Views: 8,710
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 25,332

Re: Re: Re: Orange juice/breaking the ultimate fast/O type blood.

> > > Thanks for the reply Agnes. Tommorrow will be my last day of the fast. The experience was well worth it, I feel cleansed! I only experienced a mild headache and my core body temp. was about a degree lower than normal. My energy level was great, I actually felt more energized, no hunger pangs or cravings of any sort but I can't wait to have a nice warm bowl of miso soup! I did this mainly to see if it would clear up a problem I have with my breathing through my nose. The airway is not as clear as I would like it to be, there is blockage and my nose is constantly leaking.
> I am happy to say that the breathing is easier, not 100% though, but much better. I am quite certain that I have many sensativities ie. food, chemicals etc. I hope that by doing this fast at least twice a year that things should get better.
> Thanks for a great website!

Joseph,

do not forget !

Liver cleanse! every 2 weeks ...

You can do your first one immediately, 1 -2 days after fast, after being on fruit and veggies ...

The perfect timing

Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)