CureZone   Log On   Join
Tapeworm in children

Views: 128
Published: 13 months ago

Tapeworm in children

I believe my children have Tapeworm infection. I have a bad infection myself and believe I passed it to them in utero or through breastfeeding. Both my 4 year old and 2 year old can eat like I’ve never seen children eat. They lick their plates and eat crumbs off the ground. I can eat LOT as well. What concerns me is that my 4 year old (who cannot speak well due to apraxia) has these subcutaneous nodules on her stomach and legs that look just like the picture I’m attaching of scattered cysticercosis. She has already been on niclosamide a year ago and became extremely constipated and then passed something nasty. Since then she’s also been on alinia several times for cryptosporidium. She’s done Humaworm and herbs, but the extreme hunger remains and she’s getting more nodules. So my question is - can other parasites cause subcutaneous nodules? And does a Tapeworm infection in a child need to be treated as extensively as in an adult?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.043 sec, (1)