CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 47 m

Views: 223
Published: 15 m

This is a reply to # 2,459,234

Re: 47 m

Everybody that you mentioned that saved their self with juice fasting is no longer on the planet apparently, over the last 15 years could you please tell me who got cured from the orange juice fasting, what they cured themselves of, and how long did it take for the Cure. Can you please give us a list of people that had come back from the grave with your orange juice fast. I'm not going anywhere, you think you have the privilege to post on your forum, not only that post under a bunch of other aliases, and you freely post on other forms as well, and the fact that you call me a troll, because your program brought me to a pre-diabetic state, in the worst time of History. And if this site died 10 years ago why are you still here. So you can insult your long-term customers that woke up and realized that this protocol does not work, and can possibly put someone in a bad position. I didn't realize that everybody on this site was supposed to be a Yes Man/woman. You can keep insulting me all you want to. If you look at Dr Bird's comments under his YouTube, all you can read is how people are so thankful and how it's changing their lives. It certainly changed my perspective. For the last 15 years I believed your results without ever seeing them, I started seeing results within the first two weeks of the keto program and it's really not about Dr Berg, it's just that he has put so much research into it, and he practices it so perfectly, and 40,000 + happy patience. All you have to do is look.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)