CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 47 m

Views: 228
Published: 15 m

This is a reply to # 2,459,226

Re: 47 m

Orangejuice Fast. 7 Days 14 days 21 days and 40 days. First thing is how can something be a cure if 99% of the people do not have the ability to do it. I have shared the juice fasting for 15 years with people, and I have flushed more orange juice through my body then I care to remember. Plus the fact that it has not helped me with any of the health issues. When I started studying When I started studying on curezone i had just lost 100#...I was 300 and walked it off during hurricane Katrina in 2005, and if you look back on my work about 15 years ago that you can see that I stated that. Fast forward from 2005 till 2022 October 14th, after suffering Cova because of the swelling it was causing on October 14th I weighed in at 213#.So you see,17 yrs of the procall with no change other than(trust me you get a new body after so many days BS.October 14 2022 i started Dr.Bergs keto...and not for weightloss..But because i was so sick..In 2 weeks the inflamation in my body was gone..at that time my gf started and in 2 weeks...Baaam...same result...By defalt im now 170#....something that i could not accomplish on barefoot protocall cure...Then i realized the fructose fruit sugar that i was filling up my liver and kidneys with,was the cause of my suffering and surviving covid three times. This is my story and it is honest and truthful. I have hundreds of witnesses that will testify what I say is the truth. I will take success over failure any day of the week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.045 sec, (1)