CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it 666 or 616 ???

twll Views: 368
Published: 21 m

Is it 666 or 616 ???

It started when i ran across this ((( If the number 666 is considered evil, is 25.8069758 the root of all evil ))).
666 squared = 25.8069758.
I think he was just being a smart @$$ with it. But when i searched it, i ran across stuff saying ( Hey! It’s actually 616! I’m not here to tell people that you all are silly to use it or anything!
Do a little deep research and there was a mis translation from Latin to English.
https://ifunny.co/picture/if-the-number-666-is-considered-evil-then-25-8069758-lm2tfy7h7

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/05/27/18257261.php
Here - a Denver Post staff writer speculates whether nazis, anarchists, the 'antiglobalization movement', or the counterculture will have riots and demonstrations on June 6, 2006, due to the alignment of this day's numbers with the Mark of the Beast - 666. It is too bad that he was not informed about the most recent translation of the Book of Revelation indicates that the Mark of the Beast is really 661, and June 1, 1916, not to mention year 616, year 1616, all passed without satanism.

A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, dating to the Third century, gives the more mundane 616 as the mark of the Antichrist.
Ellen Aitken, a professor of early Christian history at McGill University, said the discovery appears to spell the end of 666 as the devil's prime number.
"This is a very nice piece to find," Dr. Aitken said. "Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast."
Where more conventional versions of the Bible give 666 as the "number of the beast," or the sign of the anti-Christ whose coming is predicted in the book's apocalyptic verses, the older version uses the Greek letters signifying 616.

https://lordspropheciesunveiled.blogspot.com/2016/03/666-vs-616-which-is-true.html

In recent years, it has come to light that a fragment from Papyrus 115 from the Oxyrhynchus archaeological site, known to be the oldest copy of the Book of Revelation, shows that the Number of the Beast is 616, rather than 666. This has led some scholars to believe that 616 is the true Number of the Beast. Others, convinced that God would not allow his Word to be altered by mere men, insist that the authors got it right the first time, and that 666 is the true Satanic number. Which view is true?
Let us begin with a very safe assumption. The Antichrist, whomever he may be, will not wish his presence to be revealed in an obvious way. He would do all he could, even at a very early time, to conceal his true identity, and being associated with the number 666 would be a dead giveaway to the Lord's faithful. But how could he conceal who he is?
Could he truly interfere with scripture in order to accomplish this?
Let us remember that Satan is the Lord of this world until our Savior returns. That means that all that is upon it, even books, are within his control.
Yes, Satan did interfere with the number associated with the Mark of the Beast.
That number was, in fact, 616, and it identified the Antichrist who was contemporary with John the Revelator. That man was, of course, Caligula.
Let's check the math. Using Greek and Hebrew/Aramaic letters to check who Caligula was, numerically, we get the following:

First, Aramaic/Hebrew:
G S Q L G S Q S R
3 60 100 30 3 60 100 60 200 Total: 616

Not bad. Now let's try it in Greek:
G A I O S K A I S A R
3 1 10 70 200 20 1 10 200 1 100 Total: 616

Bingo! It works either way!
But Satan is crafty. As earlier stated, he could fool humans into altering the Bible for him by tempting them to do so. And that's exactly what he did! After the death of Caligula, Claudius became Emperor, and following Claudius, came Nero. Now, Nero wanted to built a new coliseum, but the poor housing districts were in the way. By deliberately starting a fire which burned those dilapidated buildings to the ground, and blaming the Christians for it, he cleared the way for his new building project. Christians were systematically arrested and, on occasion, killed for sport. Although it is a matter of conjecture just how common it was to see Christians thrown to the lions, if at all, the Christians were certainly persecuted by Nero.

Let us remember that Satan is the Lord of this world until our Savior returns. That means that all that is upon it, even books, are within his control.
Yes, Satan did interfere with the number associated with the Mark of the Beast.
That number was, in fact, 616, and it identified the Antichrist who was contemporary with John the Revelator. That man was, of course, Caligula.

Just a drop in the bucket out there. Dig a little deeper.
616 squared 24.81934729198171
661 squared 25.70992026436488
616 is evil, 666 was a misconception 666 squared 25.8069758

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (3)