CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbs,parasites,cs,enemas

Angelsamongus Views: 1,963
Published: 25 m

This is a reply to # 2,431,817

Re: Herbs,parasites,cs,enemas

I know exactly what you mean. I’ve been researching and researching and coming to the realization that they prescribe ivermectin for the coronavirus will really get your brain turning. God bless you I also was practically suicidal with the symptoms of the parasites. I recently found out I had them for 30 years since my tour of duty in Korea. The last 20 years it has been getting progressively worse, brain fog, anxiety, depression and when I stopped self-medicating and really wanted to get down to the root of it the research began. I ended up getting treated through biomagnetics which is basically muscle testing and north polarity magnets. I have been excreting these things for two months. The day off will definitely make you feel suicidal but I have been fighting knowing my life will be changing soon . Anyone wants any more information on biomagnetics you can look up a practitioner in your area or send me a message.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)