CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: could be a cure for Morgellons

peacemaker2012 Views: 885
Published: 27 m

This is a reply to # 1,652,652

Re: could be a cure for Morgellons

Hey bro, I suffer from this bio weapon as well. I have tried many things with varying success. The most effective treatment I have personally tried is a series of enemas. I bought the kit that uses the large 1 liter bag with the hose, clamp and injector pieces. I got it at Walgreens. It is labeled for douches as well (female) using the longer injector where as the anal one is shorter. I am 6’4” 200 lbs so I find the longer one for douching to work best. It is probably 9” or so. As far as the solution I use only distilled store bought water with the normal ratio of Epsom Salt saline solution for laxative use then I add a bit of pink Sea Salt , tsp of baking soda, instant coffee and sometimes I make garlic tea as the liquid base. It is best to make the solution with hot water but let it cool to room temperature. I fill the enema bag to the max level then I use coconut oil to lubricate the injector & anus then lay on left side with right knee pulled to chest then slide the douche nozzle all the way up my rectum. I release the clamp a bit at a time then open it all the way and stop if it is about to shoot out. You will feel a lot happening in your gut but try to hold it in 5 min or so then release on toilet.

As far as genitalia, I can attest to the fact that it is a major site for parasites. I also get the knots on my sack as well which sucks. What I have found that works is that these things suffocate if oil and glycerin cover over the skin. I am pretty big down there if you know what I mean (shaft & sack). When it comes to my shaft there a ton at the base & up about half way towards the tip. To remedy & remove them I mix coconut oil with essential oils of cedar, lavender, frankincense and citronella as well as glycerin and cover the entire sack and shaft with it. They are also all along my taint, anus and cheeks so I cover that as well. Let it sit for several minutes. What really gets them out is to uhmmm rub them out if you know what I mean. It will eventually feel like big grains of sand or even rice everywhere. Try it out bro. Shoot me a message and I will give you my number. I feel so isolated and alone with no one to talk to about this and it is overwhelming. I am trying to meet other people. I work for a certain organizational authority and know stuff about this bio weapon. Based on your language you sound educated and level headed which is why I would like to connect. I constantly come across females with this but never any males hardly. I would like to learn what you have tried and I want to know specifically how to do the tobacco thing! Thanks and peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)