CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: could be a cure for Morgellons

peacemaker2012 Views: 1,015
Published: 26 m

This is a reply to # 1,652,652

Re: could be a cure for Morgellons

Hey bro, I suffer from this bio weapon as well. I have tried many things with varying success. The most effective treatment I have personally tried is a series of enemas. I bought the kit that uses the large 1 liter bag with the hose, clamp and injector pieces. I got it at Walgreens. It is labeled for douches as well (female) using the longer injector where as the anal one is shorter. I am 6’4” 200 lbs so I find the longer one for douching to work best. It is probably 9” or so. As far as the solution I use only distilled store bought water with the normal ratio of Epsom Salt saline solution for laxative use then I add a bit of pink Sea Salt , tsp of baking soda, instant coffee and sometimes I make garlic tea as the liquid base. It is best to make the solution with hot water but let it cool to room temperature. I fill the enema bag to the max level then I use coconut oil to lubricate the injector & anus then lay on left side with right knee pulled to chest then slide the douche nozzle all the way up my rectum. I release the clamp a bit at a time then open it all the way and stop if it is about to shoot out. You will feel a lot happening in your gut but try to hold it in 5 min or so then release on toilet.

As far as genitalia, I can attest to the fact that it is a major site for parasites. I also get the knots on my sack as well which sucks. What I have found that works is that these things suffocate if oil and glycerin cover over the skin. I pretty big if you know what I mean when as far as my shaft goes and a ton of them are at least half way up from the base with a ton at the base. I mix coconut oil, a little cedar, lavender, frankincense and citronella as well as glycerin and cover the entire sack and shaft with it. They are also all along my taint, anus and cheeks so I cover that as well. Let it sit for several minutes. What really gets them out is to uhmmm rub them out if you know what I mean. It will eventually feel like big grains of sand or even rice everywhere. Try it out bro. Shoot me a message and I will give you my number. I feel so isolated and alone with no one to talk to about this and it is overwhelming. I am trying to meet other people. I work for a certain organizational authority and know stuff about this bio weapon. Based on your language you sound educated and level headed which is why I would like to connect. I constantly come across females with this but never any males hardly. I would like to learn what you have tried and I want to know specifically how to do the tobacco thing! Thanks and peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)