Parasite Cleanse

Candida Detox
Mucoid plaque = Parasites = Candida
Remove them all!

Patcholi1961 Views: 958
Published: 29 m

This is a reply to # 2,447,615

Pellionella

I have Tinea Pellionella in my house, since roughly the middle of June beginning of July when new tenants moved in next door, I kept seeing what looked like white dryer lint everywhere in my bedroom and I went okay the neighbors dryer vent it's right below my window and they're doing laundry again. Thought nothing more of it until one night lying in bed reading, I happened to glance up at the bedside lamp above my head and the "dryer lint" was standing on its hind end gyrating in a slow s motion and there were these little heads poking out of the end that wasn't on the lampshade. If you could well imagine, I grabbed my pillow and tossed it down to the foot of the bed and slept at the other end because it was like 3:00 a.m. and I didn't have the energy to change the bed. The next day I went online to try and figure out what that thing was. It took me 3 days. Most of the information at the time was coming out of the UK. The following morning I found the naked caterpillars without their little tube had infested my welcome back and my boot mat. Needless to say I heaved those out the door. In case you're wondering I am absolutely positive of my ID of these things as a part of my diploma as an herbalist I have taken advanced biology courses at a college level - this was to help identifying plants in the field, but once you have taken biology the process of identifying anything is the same. I told my landlord about these things 4 days after when I saw that it wasn't just a one-room thing that they were migrating into other rooms and I had read how horrible they were to try and get rid of. I begged him repeatedly for months to hire an exterminator. There are only two exterminators in all of Quebec who treat for Pellionella; I gave him the name of both of them. I gave him samples at more than one time I have already thrown out over half of my possessions probably half of what is left will be thrown out as well I am keeping my wooden furniture and select textbooks I have already thrown out everything which is upholstered aside from one armchair. Needless to say when I move I am going to purchase multiple bug bombs and release them in the moving van. I do not want to give these to anyone else. They are highly contagious and highly transmissible. Window screens will not even keep out the larvae form of them. I really have the feeling that there are many more people in this neighborhood who have these things because in Quebec, unless you have purchased your own house or are very lucky to find a really good place to live the majority of households move on the 1st of July if you are thinking of moving you need to book movers in February. This fall just on my street three households have moved. This is unheard of.

By the way, these things eat glue. I have a vintage cedar chest which I purchased fairly recently, and it is now falling apart because these little nasties have eaten the glue out of the dovetail joints.

I will probably have to move my furniture bundled as kindling.

Unfortunately I'm now dressing wearing the oldest clothes that I own because anything which was decent was put away months ago and no one takes me seriously now. My beautiful, antique filled duplex looks like somewhere that people would go to get there latest fix of heroin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)