CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question:

ghlaughter Views: 331
Published: 31 m

This is a reply to # 2,446,200

Re: Question:

Hi,

Not 100% sure of recent expulsion, but think it's due to turmeric tea & linseed mix in breakfast!

Prior to me making up a concoction - 4 weeks ago I took 2 doses (1 am & the other at night) of Nikvorm (herbal) - from eBay & inexpensive. Honestly it was like rocket fuel in my system (joke) - it cleared out a lot of unknown things including large amount of flukes. Unbeknown to me, I had a a zoo going on inside of me. The downside for me was the die off - I felt awful for a few days, so didn't do the follow-up 7 days later. I think Nikvorm started the process of discharging the flukes & other things.

Anyway, I make up a drink to try & get rid of a skin issue, but it has mostly been killing the flukes & other things.
The concoction is:
2 x Tumeric & Ginger Tea bags, 1 tsp Curry Powder, 1/4 tsp Garlic granules & sprinkling of Cayenne & Black Pepper.
Just things I had in my food cupboard. I drank 1 to 2 cups per day.

I have also been juicing the following to help reduce glucose (recommended by a friend).
1 standard glass of water, 3 stalks of Celery, 1 whole Beetroot (cooked), 1" size piece of Ginger, 1/2 tsp Tumeric & pinch of Cayenne.
I drink 1 glass per day & refrigerate the rest.

I am trying to replace the rubbish I usually eat with more of a Mediterranean diet with more vegetables, olive oil etc to help heal my body.

Co-incidentally after I asked on here about the flukes I came up against an article that is very interesting & it listed some of the stuff I've been using as being good for killing flukes. Link below.

https://cilantronews.com/how-get-rid-liver-flukes/

Anyway, hope this will be of use & most items will be in your food cupboard. I'm sure we've all tried/wasted a lot of money on many things trying to cure our health issues. The above is just what I did!

Please remember to feedback on your progress. The Nikvorm will certainly clear out many parasites ( btw I am not promoting Nikvorm, just saying what I took), but maybe I felt rough because I didn't drink a lot & should have taken a laxative on 2nd day to get rid of the dead parasites inside of me sooner (didn't know it would work so quickly).

Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)