CureZone   Log On   Join
First time posting. Tried practically every protocol out there. Large Parasites

deonfugazi Views: 636
Published: 3 years ago

First time posting. Tried practically every protocol out there. Large Parasites

Hi All,

This is my first time posting. I have been battling a very severe parasite infection after doing a Liver Flush more than a year ago.

After doing the flush I started feeling them move around in my intestines. I tried all the natural Hulda Clark stuff and it just made them scatter and it wasn't too long before they were in my spine and in my head giving me migraines and feeling them around and behind my eyes.

I have spent a boat load of money and tried practically every anti parasitic med out there: Ivermectin, Moxidectin, FenBen, OxiBen, Albendazole, DEC, Levamisole, Prazi, Niclosamide, triclabendazole, Alinia, and probably others I can't remember. I've also tried mixing these with practically every anti parasitic herb you could think of. I tried many MattK protocols and the SharkMan protocol and none of these have made much of a difference.

I felt like I was dying so I went to extremes such as learning how to give myself Direct I.V. ozone. I probably gave myself 30-40 injections and it made me feel better if I did it consistently every 2-4 days but it was hard on my veins and seemed more like a band aid and only help temporarily. I also gave myself a few high dose Vitamin C injections.

The one thing that I think is odd is I feel like I've made the most progress this last month by adding something that is practically never talked about on these forums. I had heard that high potency Cannabis oil can cure cancer so I decided to google about its effect against parasites and there's tons of anecdotal evidence of it being used for these purposes for thousands of years. I started making high potency suppositories using Rick Simpson Oil and taking good sized doses after work every day. I can feel that the large parasites dislike it more than practically anything else and I feel that I've made tremendous progress against smaller worms too. I'm really hoping this does the trick.

I'm currently taking Niclosamide, FenBen, Vermox, DEC, Levamisole, and occasionally Chlorine Dioxide (CDS) in addition to this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)