CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaginal parasites — what's helped

Rosecross Views: 601
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,440,025

Re: Vaginal parasites — what's helped

From what I read and experienced, you probably are hosting multiple problems. A healthy body gets rid of these things, a weak body allows for these things to thrive. The filariasis is prob just at the forefront. My worm load was so high they were coming out of me from my sinuses, skin, BM etc 1.5 year half in to treating the nasty Ascaris infection, I realized I had buskis, Tapeworm and I am sure others.. you need to peel back the layers of metal, fungus, bacteria buildup to get to the their nests. Not sure where filariasis gravitate to reproduce but my Ascaris and buski were in my liver so that’s where I focused- my poor liver is still recovering from the assault.

Build your body up AND expel/ kill/ damage the unwelcomed. Pharmaceuticals poison them and you, it may yield short term results but worse for long term problems. I actually tried western med but after many doc visits got very little help. I knew more about parasites than they did.

I use barefoot herbalist products w great success. I also like humaworm, homegrown herbalist and standard process supplements. Now I am now experimenting with sulphur and topical HOCL. 2 years in to a lot cleansing and rebuilding my organs with herbs and I am feeling a lot better- energy, complexion, haven’t passed a worm in months.

It has taken a lot of self experimentation, $, reading and effort. I remember the days of obsessively washing, separating specific laundry, being apprehensive of eating food prepared by others. I am still very clean and health conscious but my body is stronger and if I were to encounter something undesirable, it would not immediately succumb or make my existing problems worse.

Never give up and share awareness with others. We are all walking around in this microbial soup together, in other words my parasites could be someone’s future problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)