CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Levamisole and Praziquantel

DragonflyMaui Views: 490
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,389,653

Re: Levamisole and Praziquantel

Hello Matt,

I am just starting prazi with niclosamide and other things. I am noticing the Prazi in particular is causing a mucus/flem/type reaction that goes into my stomache and I cannot eat, I will do my best to not throw up, but even 6 hours later, I end up throwing up. I am curious if others react to prazi like this, and what I can do. Last night I had some mullin I had just harvested and made some tea with it. Last time I tried Prazi (dr has me on a 10 day on/ 10 day off type of cycling) I experienced the same thing. I know the prazi is what I am ready for at this point as I have seen flukes and possibly have tapes (most likely). I did Sharkman for 32 months, starting May 2018. I was diagnosed (officially) with strongys. I deal with neuerological challenges from all this, but my MRI with and without does not show any cysts! Which is good! I lived in the tropics for 20 years prior to this disseminated/hyper-infected stage. My friends told me to reach out to you over a year or so ago, but I could not process the information yet, I think I am ready to talk, if your up to it.

I also have cistus tea, butterfly tea tea, and other things i think could help. But I am wondering how others handled prazi and what supportives they did that worked. I do not recall hearing anyone talk about keeping prazi down ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)