CureZone   Log On   Join
Forced Coma treatment for Systemic Candida and Parasitic Infection?

Amazi Views: 253
Published: 4 y

Forced Coma treatment for Systemic Candida and Parasitic Infection?

I’ve been fasting one day a week for over 1 year now with some effect. I get more herxheimer sensations the day after fasting. I’ve limited it to one day (once in a while 3 days) because I’m already slim. I would recommend it for anyone. One thing that I’ve wondered is if I were to be placed in forced coma with some physician regularly providing needed antiparasitic as well as sustaining IV medication, I would be healed in a matter of months instead of dealing with almost a decade of this crap. Anyway wishful thinking but hopefully this may be possible in the future.

Another thing I have just recently noticed is in the changes in introducing a Candida diet. I’ve already excluded sugar, fried foods and dairy from my diet. Now 1 week into the Candida diet (with the same supplements, anticandida, parasitic medications) I’m getting better control and feeling better. You know something is going right when the toxins start to build up in reaction to the treatment. I have wondered if Candida is the culprit that is making my battle incredibly difficult. That I wouldn’t have such a parasitic problem if Candida was in control. My focus should have included a low carb, no fruit, no wheat diet thus there would have been no opportunities available for a resistant infection. Anyway just my thoughts. But nothing would starve Candida or parasites more than a comatose treatment that I don’t think exists unless you are rich with access.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)