CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nicole

Views: 585
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,433,165

Re: Nicole

Benny Hill the Footballer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=658OZx14Fkk

I’d forgotten about National Service, I think it was two years? Was you an RAF person?

Something has gone wrong today, our nation was forged on hard work but it’s proving difficult to create a land army today, people don’t seem to want to do that sort of work anymore and yet there’s plenty of land jobs out there and unemployment is sky rocketing but they’re having problems filling the vacancies. When I left college I filled in doing land work until I could find a job that I qualified for, I wanted money to go out and enjoy myself and buy clothes and was prepared to work hard to get some, if schools today are creating a different kind of mindset in their pupils then that will lead to problems. I believe to many people are going to university. Years ago the brainiest people went to uni but today just about anyone can so something has really changed and that can’t be good because those people then think because they have a degree it puts them above jobs like land work and yet uni students years ago worked on the land in the summer to earn money before they went back.. sometimes they took a year out and went to Australia apple picking etc to fund their time there.. it’s not good to be to proud...it’s not good to create a society that relies on foreign people picking our crops because our people are to proud or lazy to do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)