CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nicole

fredbel Views: 663
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,433,159

Re: Nicole

Beautful song with a beautiful story. I have had a number of instances in my life where I have been on my own and closed my eyes in prayer not saying a word but thinking of that sweet spirit Rainy. I tell my subject that things will be OK but you must have a little patience. Them not knowing about my thoughts prayers and trust in the Lord.
I told you about my answer to the heart infarction that I wrote on CZ. I was at my wits end at the time when an answer came at that very moment and it is still working albeit the doctor thought it was his medication that cured me.
I have been saved a number of times and I am have tried so hard to find the reaso why but came to the conclusion that it must have been devine intervention but not until all possible solutions have been thought through thoroughly.
Faith and trust, to me, is absolutely essential Rainy. I do have a story to tell you that I was not aware of at the time and I will tell you another time:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)