CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thorn, Vekky

rainy 8 Views: 359
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,432,982

Re: Thorn, Vekky

Thank you. I do appreciate your reply. You are right. I did not want to get into a debate. Also, I agree that I think we have debated your concerns that you mentioned many times before. All readers, who do want more information on the subject, have to do is just type in the search bar "The Benefits of Speaking in Tongues". Or, if they want to hear a debate, I'm sure they can find one easily enough on YouTube. The Internet is amazing isn't it?

I don't think either one of us is crying too hard about the forum dying either. We both, as well as others on here, sacrificed time that we did not have.

I will say that I learned a lot through it all and that you, Vekky, in spite of our different beliefs, helped me to grow and learn spiritually. For that I thank you.

Let us both press on for Jesus as I am sure that He means more to both of us than anything else in this world.

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)