CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thorn, Vekky

rainy 8 Views: 405
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,432,978

Re: Thorn, Vekky

Thanks for your reply. I am a little surprised. I really wasn't expecting you or Thorn to reply. I just wanted to give out the information just in case it would help anyone. It seems that due to all the false teaching on the subject that some are really confused. I really was addressing the information to anyone who may find it helpful. I didn't mean to target Thorn, although I knew there may be a chance that this would help him. I don't expect him to come on here and give us anymore information about his experience that he may not be comfortable with sharing. I look at it as between him and the Lord. I don't need to know anymore.

I really wasn't planning to come back at all, but I was burdened with the message of my post. I have been fighting it for days since I had made up my mind to never return to this forum. It may be just all me, but just in case it was the Lord drawing me to write this I finally gave in. I asked Him to speak to me to let me know for sure, but all I got was the heavy burden.

I know we have different beliefs on the subject. By that I mean the subject of the benefits of speaking in tongues. I don't plan on going there, at least not today. Who knows, maybe down the road? That is why I am not addressing your other concerns in your post.

It looks like this is now a dead forum.

Yes, times are crazy right now. We agree there. Times will get crazier the closer we get to the end of the end times. But that's another subject. I don't believe we are there yet so I think we will get through this one, but I know others are coming down the road. Things will happen exactly as the Bible has stated.

It's nice to hear from you again. Tell Thorn I said "hi".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)