CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been struggling for 10 years. Please if you have time, could you lend me your insight.

ZaWarudo Views: 1,480
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,432,526

Re: Been struggling for 10 years. Please if you have time, could you lend me your insight.

Ok that's good to know about the collagen. Unfortunately, I already purchased some because it was the only supplement I could find that also had the proline and alanine with the glycine. Hopefully I can make it work for me, if not I guess I'll just have to try glycine on its own (Edit: I was able to swap out the collagen and get the glycine). What's your opinion on bone broth? I was prescribed it for a decent chunk of time in the past and bought it at the health food store pre-made. It was quite gelatinous, but I never really felt much improvement from having taken it.

I'm glad you told me that the glycine can stimulate detox because a lot of times when I take supplements I get reactions that I can never tell if they are good or bad, but when I know that the supplement is supposed to cause a detox of some sort, I can get through it without falling to a lot of stress and worry and slowly deal with it.

You've mentioned Glutamine several times now, but before you told me to stay away from L-glutamine. Is there a difference between the two?

Liver function I will do some in-depth research for sure. Right now I'm taking NAC, Triphala, Pantethine, b complex with the inositol/choline and then the collagen. I was taking milk thistle but stopped because I had been on it for over a year or more.

Definitely, I will look into all this stuff on my own. From the research I've done so far, everything seems to make sense. The only thing is the Glutathione supplementation. I've tried glutathione supplements in the past and did not find it to help me, in fact, it actually made me feel foggy and tired upon taking them. They were liposomal liquid supplements.

Also the lack of proper supplementation amounts is something I never thought to scrutinize good to know I can increase amounts more comfortably. Very good to know about the magnesium, I have been taking magnesium bisglycinate from magnesium oxide.

Btw, I almost forgot about this. I don't know if you know anything about this, but I would frequently get splinter hemorrhages on my nails. The only time it seemed to stop was when I take antimicrobials/ natural Antibiotics . Do you have any idea what the cause of these would be?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)