CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calling All Anti-Zionists

Views: 898
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,431,643

Re: Calling All Anti-Zionists

I feel great in Christ, he knows my love for him, my mind is made up, I’ve found what I’m looking for, God. The Holy bible is the word of God, it’s the greatest book there ever was. I like respect for my views as I respect others for theirs. Mum’s wisest words to me was never talk about religion or politics to anyone, why? Because it was the quickest way to argue and fall out. That’s why I never tell people who ask me who I voted for because you can bet your bottom dollar that if they voted differently they will not respect my political vote. Alas the same is said for religion. That’s why things turned ugly on this forum, no respect for other people’s views coming across from every corner, even from me. When it comes to religion I believe many Christians believe they have a duty to tell the truth as they see it.

Even the Pope seems to have a nasty side, I’ve seen him on tv, a woman grabbed him because she was so overcome in his presence and he scalded her for it, I would’ve told him if he is happy to take the job of Pope he should expect such things to happen, maybe he should keep to the Pope mobile. Personally I think it wrong to hold one man such as the Pope in such high regard, he’s almost treated like a deputy God, he holds supreme power, that’s wrong, no man should yield such power in religion, he’s just a man, I have little respect for a man who sees himself as the next best thing to God on Earth, holding supreme power over peoples souls, look how his people flock to see him, they treat him as a God on Earth because they desire it so. I don’t believe Jesus would want a man of faith to yield such power on Earth concerning religion, especially one that scalds his flocks when people get over excited to see him, what did he expect?

This forum isn’t a good place to be anymore for me, my views clash with others and at the moment I’m in the minority, no one has any respect for my views, little Tansy, what can she possibly know, she’s a newbie right? Wrong? Tansy was reached out to by God as a very young child, then again as a teenager but Tansy rejected the word so she could go about pleasing herself in her own selfish way. There was no religion in my family yet God still managed to win over this selfish person, he never gave up on me, neither will I give up on him. Tomi, if I could convert you to my way of thinking I would try just as you try to convince me that I am wrong, which I am not. So we must agree to disagree for it is better that way and we keep the peace.

Jesus spoke to all people, his words are meant for everyone. Galatians- 3:28. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male or female, for you are all one in Jesus Christ.

I know this song is frowned upon a bit today but it’s a song that I think relevant to this forum as things stand here today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NhHUZMufLA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)