CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calling All Anti-Zionists

loquat1 Views: 1,076
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,431,252

Re: Calling All Anti-Zionists

The only one screaming here and jumping up and down is you old fruit. Your antisemitism is a matter of record. Anybody can go back and check your posting history on the subject, and make up their own minds. They can then compare it with my posting history. I'm more than happy for them to do so - are you?

Just coz we both agree about Zionism doesn't necessarily mean I share your antisemitism. Like the author of the book I recom-mended to you, I'm anti-Zionist for the very simple reason that the NT is anti-Zionist. Ironically, so is the OT, which may come as a shock to those who claim it as their holy book. It's just a shame that ppl like you use anti-Zionism as a pretext for anti-semitism and holocaust denial. Having said that, it wasn't my intention to get embroiled in another spat with you. I realised long ago that it was a pointless exercise to do so. I simply came here to alert you to a fantastic book that I thought might be of interest to you. 

If I was mistaken in that judgment, by all means ignore my recommendation. End of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)