CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite?

H2O24EVA Views: 906
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,430,231

Re: Parasite?

Pleasehelpme5422 I think I may be able to point you in the direction of relief and ridding your body of these nasty things. You need to research food grade hydrogen peroxide H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) but make sure it is food grade, the stuff in the brown bottles is poison for your body. I used 12% and did coffee enemas with ginger essential oil, digi zen essential oil, and occasionally thieves essential oil. I also bought an ozone generator and drank ozonated water. My family and I contracted a horrible parasite infection from a house we were renting when we first moved to Norman Oklahoma. That was 4 years ago and didn’t discover the above info until about 4 months ago. We lived with this 3 years with minimal relief. We changed our diet to a whole food diet with no bread, Sugar or grains, lots of veggies and some fruits. When I discovered the wonderful miracle that is oxygen. Hydrogen peroxide Food grade and ozonated water is a true miracle. Please please do research though, it can pose a danger if you are reckless and don’t know what you are doing. We are finally experiencing real relief and our bodies and our minds are healing. I would recommend a book called “The One Minute cure, The Secret to Healing Vitually All Disease”. This has changed my lif and feel so blessed to have gained this knowledge. It will change your life but get ready because it is an eye opener and you won’t be able in good conscious to go back to your old lifestyle. God bless you on your journey to healing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)