CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Father that experienced an awful feeling of losing a daughter

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
penny2 Views: 2,292
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,511,004

Re: Father that experienced an awful feeling of losing a daughter

Yes I know I’m replying to a very old thread here but the relationship/correlation between cancers and parasites is actually so simple it completely boggles my mind why doctors and other people formally trained in medical academics don’t automatically understand it as elementary basic knowledge.....

It’s well known that most parasites, especially helminths, exploit their abilities to down-regulate the human immune system. And it’s well known that the human Immune system, when functioning 100% properly without any adverse tampering with its normal operations by some external force, organism, contaminants or whatever..... is *very good* at detecting the body’s own cells which have been damaged by any genetic coding errors that cause those cells to “run amok”, multiply abnormally fast, metabolize nutrients abnormally, produce toxic substances they shouldn’t be making, and especially do not enter apoptosis and die when they should.... and when a proper and fully functioning immune system detects such abnormal cells, the immune system sends in the appropriate white blood cells designed to go in and kick their asses and mop up the mess left behind. Once parasites have invaded and screwed up the immune system’s ability to recognize and fight bad stuff, cancerous cells (which form all the time due to various reasons, but never allowed to last very long or in any significantly large numbers by a fully healthy immune system) are allowed to proliferate unchecked.

There is no mysterious fantasy-concoted connection between parasites and cancer Although there is the occasional case discovered that someone gets diagnosed with cancer, but a biopsy shows it’s not their tissue cells that are the cancer.... some damn parasite that’s been living inside them undetected for a long time has contracted cancer itself. It’s the worm or whatever creature that’s sick... but the critter’s cancer is just about as dangerous to the host*** as it is to the invader.

*** I hate that the world of parasitology uses the word “host” which implies that hospitality is being freely offered. We’re not “hosts” dammit! We’re VICTIMS. I never granted any hospitality or free welcoming to these creatures. They’re invaders..... unwelcome “squatters”, criminal trespassers and thieves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (2)