CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions on ways to improve chelation of Thallium?

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

ZaWarudo Views: 1,385
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,427,790

Re: Suggestions on ways to improve chelation of Thallium?

Omg, I had lost hope as I didn't think anyone was going to respond. Sorry for responding so late!! I hope you're still there.

My Naturopath is using a 6 hour "heavy metal challenge" test. but since I couldn't stop my supplementation long enough to do the test, I went to my GP to do a regular 24 hour urine test without a provoking agent.... still waiting for the results on that though.

I had no idea thallium can be found literally all over the place... that is freaking scary...

I will cut out the lipoic acid, same with the tyrosine and fish oil.

I understand what you're saying about the candida, but (now this could be something unrelated to candida) I get pain that is physically unbearable when I try to get off my anti-candida diet. My naturopath tried suggesting oatmeal so that I have some carbs, but I developed this severe acid reflux like symptom in my chest after slowly introducing it over a week (maybe I wasn't eating little enough?). It was so painful and caused water brash at night.. Couldn't sleep. After that anytime I had something sweet like a fruit, my mouth would salivate uncontrollably and have been having constant uncomfortable belching after swallowing anything and even away from food ever since. Ever since then I've been too afraid to eat anything that causes a reaction because I don't want to go through that again.
It wasn't always that bad, in fact I noticed an intense uncomfortable chest pain had happened the first time I had to stop all my supplements/chlorella to do the challenge test which requires a single high dose of dmsa, both times my body has reacted poorly after doing so. This time my kidneys have been in unrelenting pain from when had me stop, I had to go to the ER several days ago because I get discoloured/funky smelling urine and increased urination with an unreltning pain that increases when I eat, but they said blood test show everything functioning fine and sent me on my way. The only thing that's given me any sort of relief is NAC. I was trying to dose myself with chlorella again, but I had to stop because it was causing too much kidney pressure and unbearable ringing in my ears. My naturopath said to do just 1 tab is possible, but I find that is almost worse than not taking anything at all as it gives me terrible symptoms.

Would it be wise to increase my potassium intake even though my kidneys are having such a hard time right now? Also howcome vit d supplements are suspect?

I'll look into the lithium and try out the green clay, is it like charcoal? Absorbs the metals?

Yeah, I was tested for aluminum, nothing was found.

So you don't see anything wrong with continuing with chlorella?

Thank you for all your information you've given me so far, it is so unbelievably frustrating trying to find any information on thallium, while everyone talks about mercury. I can't say for sure that mercury isn't a factor in all of this for me, but I feel so lost because I can't find any professionals who have treated it that didn't use some sort of insanely invasive procedure like IV DMSA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)