CureZone   Log On   Join
Suggestions on ways to improve chelation of Thallium?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ZaWarudo Views: 1,424
Published: 5 years ago

Suggestions on ways to improve chelation of Thallium?

Hi everyone, I've been dealing with some pretty ferocious heavy metal poisoning for a number of years now. It wasn't until maybe a year and a bit ago that my naturopath tested me for it and started chelation therapy with chlorella/cilantro for Lead, Cesium and most notably, Thallium. I've been doing ionic foot baths as once a week but knocked it down to every 2 weeks due to expense. I come to you because I've been feeling a lot of heavy-duty difficulty with the chelation, some issues among them being extreme fatigue and frustrating difficulty with memory a lot the time.

It didn't occur to me to research more until recently that Thallium (which is the metal that is showing up at an extremely high level) is notoriously difficult for chelating. I've read that cilantro/ chlorella are reasonably effective for removing it from the gut/intestines but is less than optimal at relieving it from the brain/nervous system. I haven't found any information on the efficacy of ionic foot baths and thallium. DMSA/DMPS seems only to be effective for Thallium if there are no other metals in line to compete for priority, which there are a few of just not at a high level. I read that Activated Charcoal (which I took for a couple of weeks but it made me super constipated so I stopped because I have a lot of difficulty with bowel movements and digestion already) and Prussian Blue is effective, but I'm not sure if that's more for chronic cases or just acute/recent exposure, because what I read seemed to indicate that it was for stomach lavage.

If I go one day without taking the chlorella, by the end of the day I feel even more terrible, like sharp needles have started prodding isolated spots in my body repeatedly and extreme head tension, fog (which is already always there), and muscle spasms which start to get relieved a couple hours after dosing again. So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any things I can do or take in addition to what I'm taking to help improve my treatment?

I would be most grateful. Thanks!

Oh and here's a full list of all the supplements I am taking:

New Roots- Liver Support (3x/day)
New Roots- Digestive Enzymes (3x/day)
Kirkland- Fish Oil Capsules (1200 mg 3x/day)
Kirkland- Vitamin D (4000 Ius)
Natural Factors- Tyrosine (twice a day)
Trophic- 1:1 CalMag (3x/day)
Trophic- Magnesium (3x/day)
Designs For Health- Lipoic Acid (1x/day)
Chlorella (8-10tabs 3x/day)
Cilantro (about 6-7 stems 3x/day)

I battle with candida as well because of this, so my diet is pretty cut and dry:

Green beans
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Avocado
Leafy greens: Arugala/Romain/spinach/kale/swiss chard
Onions
Bell Peppers
Zucchini
Egg Plant
Organic Chicken
Organic Beef
Various natural herbs
That's it. I've also read that cruciferous vegetables have been reported carriers of thallium, so I might have to cut that from my diet as well *sigh*.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (2)