CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallstone,belly ache, stomachache.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hanna Views: 1,300
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,423,977

Gallstone,belly ache, stomachache.

Since I see that people still read messages I thought I will give a follow up.I am still plugging away with this old body and besides
the Betaine HCL & Pepsin I have added Dipan-9 for the pancreas, they are pancreatic enzymes. I don't know how the body works and learn from all the reading I do. So my guess is since my 1" gallstone is almost 1/2 the size of the gallbladder there is not much space left for storage, so the liver and pancreas have to work harder. I take them after every meal.Then yesterday I felt sick and I remembered from Curezone's time my gallbladder attacks were never very painful, like my mother had and people here mention, I get little aches, my back, shoulder and it feels like the flu. Luckily my husband had just bought Epsom Salts so I put 1 tbs in a cup of warm water and to make it easier to drink I put some stevia in. Don't worry about the stevia I have been doing it for almost 20 years so I know it works. So I assume it was my gallbladder telling me something and I felt fine within 30 minutes. I will try to remember when I don't feel well try the ES first.
Last year I had a vitamin and mineral test done, glad I did because you have no idea what your body is missing. I was short on several.
I want to add something practical, start a savings account and call it your health account, I started in 2000, also in case I might need home care. I grew up in Europe where they have socialized medicine and as a teenager I already learned people that have money have better choices. Now I am on Medicare, back to socialized medicine and it is not fun. When you look for a doctor especially like in FL with a lot of old people, the first thing what kind of insurance do you have and they say we don't accept Medicare.When I needed surgery I went back to a good hospital in Boston, MA, no problems that I had Medicare. Here every state is different.They wanted to prevented radiation and I said no, thank you. I knew there was a cancer blood test in Greece but not approved by the FDA.
In MA they were not allowed to do it, but in Georgia they can, so we stopped there took my blood and sent it to Greece. Of course it is not cheap, but I needed it for peace of mind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (2)